Garage Conversion into useable habitable space.
This conversion was to carry out the process from garage to internal useable space. This garage was integral to the house, however was only accessible via the main door on the front.
We carried out the following works:
- Removal of the external door, brickwork and blockwork to internals and stone cill
- Supply and instalaltion of window
- Internal dry lining and plastering including fire check
- Electrics - lighting and sockets
- Knock through of doorway from garage to hallway
- Supply and installation of door, frame, architraves
- Floating floor - insulation and chipboard to level
- Laminate floor finish
This provided the homeowner with a suitable habitable useful space in addition to the living room.